School Calendar to be brought to School daily without fail.
Students should come to school in complete school uniform, on all school days (including Parent Teachers Meet)-
- Punctuality is a must and late comers will be suitably checked with corrective measures.
- No Mobile Phones to be brought to School for what-so-ever reason. The set will be confiscated and very strict action will be taken against the user. The set will be returned only at the end of the session.
- Students of Class XI and XII having permanent licence are allowed to bring two wheelers. Four Wheelers are not permitted in school campus.
- Students are discouraged to come to school by private vans using gaskits or vans overloaded.
- 80% attendance is a must for every student.
- A pupil who uses unfair means during examinations will be given zero in the subject and repetition of the same shall lead to dismissal.
- Parents / Guardians can meet the Principal in his office from 9.00 to 10.00 a.m. on all school working days.
- Parents / Guardians should meet teachers only on Parent Teachers Meet.
- It is compulsory for all students to participate in sports, games and other co-curricular activities of the school.
- In case of accidents, School will provide only First Aid, other related expenses will be borne by Parents/Guardians.