School Calendar to be brought to School daily without fail.
Students should come to school in complete school uniform, on all school days (including Parent Teachers Meet)-
- All students must be regular and punctual to school and school activities. No one is allowed to leave the premises without the prior permission of the Principal.
- Every pupil is required to put in an attendance of not less than 80% of the total number of working days in the school year. No pupil will be allowed to sit for the promotion examination unless he / she puts the minimum attendance.
- All the students should make it a point to show their courteous and polite behaviour at all times. The school is judged by its decorum.
- Hence nobody may bring to school any objects liable to be a source of disturbance to the class or annoyance to individuals.
- School assignments / projects assigned by the teachers should be done punctually.
- The medium of instruction in this school is English. All areencouraged and urged to speak in English in the school premises.
- In case of leave except on grounds of illness, the guardian of the student should get the leave granted by the Principal before hand. Every absence must be entered briefly in the Leave Record pages and duly signed by the parent / guardian.
- No collection for any celebration should be made with out the prior permission of the Principal.
- Wearing ornaments and bringing mobile phones, CDs, DVDs, Camera, Magazines or any other objectionable mate. ials is strictly prohibited.
- The school authorities will not hold themselves responsible for the students loss of money, books, articles, clothing etc. The students are expected to look after their own belongings.
- Students are expected to take care of the school property and cleanliness of the surroundings. Disciplinary action will be taken against students who are found guilty of damaging school property or are involved in thefts / stealing or other unethical practices.
- Students shall not enter the campus without the school uniform during school hours or even when one is on leave including PTM.
- Use of abusive language and misbehaviour with classmates / seniors in school and also outside the school will call for strict disciplinary action.
- A student should not indulge in any kind of unfair means during the examination. anyone found guilty will be severely punished.
- Personnel cleanliness is expected from all pupils, unifrom must be clean and neatly ironed, shoes polished, fingernails pared, hair trimmed and neatly combed.
- Care must be taken to observe the Green rules inorder to maintain clean green surrounding. be careful during recess not to litter the compound with lunch scraps, fruit peels, disposable tumblers, papers or polythene bags. School aims to make the campus free of polythenes.
- Nobody is allowed to remian in the classroom during recess, library, practical periods and P.T. periods. Once on the playground, nobody may return to the classroom without special permission of the concerned teacher and should be accompanied by the monitor.
- During the absence of the teacher, the class monitor assumes full responsibility for the discipline of the class. He / She must send the Assistant Monitor to find out from the office if a substitute has been appointed.
- When leaving general assembly after the prayers, the classes should observe silence.
- While going to the library, P.T., games and practical classes they must move along the corridors and the stairs in a single line in perfect SILENCE.
- Absence on school functions or National days and absence in the school before and after examination will incur serious disciplinary action.
- Students are not to bring scooter, mopeds etc. to school without a license and without wearing helmet.
- Availing canteen facilities during teaching periods as well as celebrations in the class or canteen or school premises is not allowed.
- Students identified for remedial classes should stay back and compulsorily attend classes.
- Bunking classes or missing any period without the permission of the teachers will be subjected to serious punishment.
- If each pupil has his/her name tag marked on the article, it helps a lot to find the owner of the lost article.
- School diary should be brought to school everyday.