The school aims to provide a strong intellectual foundation that prepares students to continue their education further. This is achieved through a curriculum with clear statements of philosophy, aims, content and assessment procedures.
- To provide students a positive, stimulating and caring environment that encourages the fulfillment of individual potential and the growth of self-esteem in all areas: academic, social and personal.
- To encourage the students to engage in open enquiry, creativity, decision making and independence of thought through teaching methodologies which encourage active learning, critical and creative thinking and expression, questioning, reflection and self-assessment.
- To create an environment that develops knowledge and respect for different cultures and beliefs, facilitating the ability of students to traverse cultural, regional and social boundaries and to be active and responsible members of the world community.
- To develop within students an attitude of individual responsibility based upon the values of honesty, self-control, equality, care and concern for others.
- To develop and maintain a balance between the child’s Intelligence Quotient, Emotional Quotient and try to tip the balance in favour of the Joy Quotient.
- We strive to instill in our students, strong personal convictions and right values to motivate their action. To achieve this, we inculcate in them the right values, a thirst for truth, a sense of social justice, genuine concern for others obedience to lawful authority. Love for God & fellowmen.